Happy New Year 2023
January 01, 2023
Welcome to 2023! We hope that the past year has treated you well and that the new year will be even BIGGER.
We're so excited to share with you some updates on what's been going on at Big Drop and offer some tips on how to participate in Dry Jan!
An eminent golden ray of sunshine, this malt-forward offering brings a soft, honey aroma and a robust malt backbone, balanced with a gentle bitterness from the traditional noble hops and a delicate uplifting waft of citrus from the new world addition.
Reef Point isn't only Gluten Free (<20 PPM) and vegan-friendly but it's also only 33 calories a can...so there's no reason not to give it a go!
All of our beers are perfect for those looking to enjoy a refreshing drink without the alcohol content.
Speaking of low-alcohol options, Dry Jan is a great opportunity to take a break from drinking and reset your relationship with alcohol. If you're considering participating in Dry Jan, here are a few tips to help you succeed:
- Set a clear goal for your Dry Jan. Whether it's to drink less overall, to take a break from alcohol altogether, or to focus on your health, having a clear goal will help you stay motivated.
- Find alternative activities to fill the time you would normally spend drinking. This could be anything from going to the gym to spending more time with friends and family.
- Keep yourself hydrated. It's important to drink plenty of water throughout the day, especially if you're not drinking alcohol.
- Find support. Whether it's from friends and family or online support groups, having a network of people to lean on can make the process easier.
- Plan ahead. If you're going to be in a situation where alcohol will be present, plan ahead to have a non-alcoholic option available or a strategy for declining alcohol. This could be as simple as carrying a bottle of water or non-alcoholic drink with you (we would suggest a Big Drop or two), or having a go-to excuse ready (e.g. "I'm driving" or "I have an early meeting tomorrow"). Planning ahead can help you stay on track with your Dry Jan goals and make it easier to resist the temptation to drink. You can also use our map to find your local Big Drop here.
We hope these tips are helpful as you embark on your Dry Jan journey. Remember, it's all about finding balance and taking care of yourself. Cheers to a healthy and happy new year!
Team Big Drop