Big Drop Awards
Here is the list of all the awards that Big Drop Beers have won over the years.
2022 World Beer Awards
- Galactic was the Country Winner for the Australian Flavoured Stout
- Pine Trail was the Country Winner for the USA's No & Low Pale
- Coba Maya won Silver in the USA's No & Low Lager
- Galactic won Silver in No & Low Stout and No & Low Flavoured
- Pine Trail won Silver in No & Low Pale.
2022 Which Taste Test
- Paradiso won their Best Buy award
2022 Craft Beer Marketing Awards
- Galactic Extra Dark won Platinum
2021 World Beer Awards
- Double Strike won Bronze in No & Low Alcohol Sour
- Woodcutter won Silver in No & low Alcohol Dark
- Pine Trail won Silver in No & Low Alcohol Pale
- Galactic won World's Best in No & Low Alcohol Stout
- Galactic won World's Best in No & Low Alcohol
- Paradiso won World's Best in No & Low Alcohol Specialty (GF)
- Paradiso won Bronze in IPA Speciality (GF)
- SIBA – Commercial Achievement
- World Beer Awards – Double Strike, Woodcutter, Pine Trail, Galactic & Paradiso
- US Open – Pine Trail & Galactic
- Craft Beer Awards – Poolside & Leafkicker
- Melbourne International Beer Competition – Uptime & Pine Trail
- Global Beer Masters – Pine Trail, Paradiso, Uptime, Woodcutter, Off-Piste
- USA Beer Ratings – Pine Trail, Galactic, Uptime
World Beer Awards 2020
- Pine Trail Pale Ale won World’s Best in the Low Alc Pale category, plus country best.
- Galactic Milk Stout won World’s Best Flavoured Low Alcohol category, plus country best.
- Paradiso Citra IPA won Best Specialty IPA in the UK.
- Off Piste Hazelnut Porter won a UK Silver.
World Beer Awards 2019
- The Brown Ale won World’s Best in the Dark Beer Low Strength category.
- The Citra won UK Bronze for full-strength Session IPA.
- The Pale Ale won UK Bronze for Pale Beer Low Strength.
European Beer Challenge 2019
- The Lager and Stout both won Double Golds.
Stockholm Beer & Whisky Festival 2019
- The Stout won Gold, plus the overall title of Best in Show.
- The Brown Ale won a Bronze.
International Beer Challenge 2019
- The Brown Ale won Silver in the Lo/No category.
- The Stout won Bronze in the No/Lo category.
US Open Beer Championship 2019
- The Stout won Gold in the Non-alcoholic Stout category
- The Citra won Silver in the Non-alcoholic IPA category.
The International Brewing and Cider Awards 2019
- The Citra won the overall Champion’s trophy for the No and Low Alcohol Beer category.
- The Stout won Silver in the No and Low Alcohol category.
Casual Dining Show 2019
- The Citra was crowned ‘King of Craft’ at the show, which was dominated by full-strength beers.
BBC Food & Farming Awards 2018
- Big Drop was named one of three ‘Best Drinks Producers’.
World Beer Awards 2017
- The Pale Ale was named World’s Best Pale Beer (low strength)
- The Stout won UK Silver for flavoured Stout when judged against full-strength stouts and porters
International Beer Challenge 2017
- The Stout won a Gold Medal
The Society of Independent Brewers
- Big Drop Brewing received the Best Business Innovation award